OHRVs (Dirtbikes, ATVs, etc.)
NH state law requires OHRV (dirtbikes, ATVs, etc.) operators to possess written permission from land-owners when riding on private property.  Since our roads are privately owned, you may be cited and fined if stopped by law enforcement officers of NH State Police, NH Fish & Game or Wakefield Police and not having a permit. 
Vehicles that are not required to be registered by the state (such as golf carts) do not need permits.  Operators must provide a signed copy of the form below along with valid driver’s license and OHRV registration to receive a permit.  
Questions and requests for permits should be directed to Tom Dube 603.944.0329.